Asbestos is still the single biggest cause of work-related deaths in the UK and its use in buildings was not banned until 1999. Training is required for workers who are liable to disturb asbestos whilst performing their duties, and those responsible for managing areas where asbestos is present.
We can provide your Managers and Employees with training to help reduce the risks associated with asbestos and comply with your legal obligations.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks associated with asbestos, legal requirements, and managing asbestos in the workplace.
- Who should attend – Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps, Employees.
- Content – Legal requirements, Asbestos types, Health effects, Exposure risks, Safe working, Asbestos management, Emergency procedures.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 1 Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.