If you use contractors on your site, it is important that they work safely to reduce the risk to themselves, your employees, and any others affected (like the public). Companies have a legal responsibility to ensure that any contractors working on their behalf are managed effectively.
We can help you do this by providing suitable training to the staff responsible for managing contractors on your site.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks from contractor activities on your site, and the importance of effective management systems for controlling contractors.
- Who should attend – Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps.
- Content – Legal requirements, Contractor selection, Managing contractors, Planning, Monitoring, Appraisal.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 1 Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.