‘Display Screen Equipment’ (DSE) means any alphanumeric or graphic display screen, regardless of the display process involved. This not only applies to computer screens, but also covers other methods of displaying data, such as microfiche and CCTV screens.
There are specific legal requirements relating to the use of DSE in the workplace, which includes undertaking a risk assessment of all DSE workstations.
We can train your employees to become in-house DSE Assessors and enable them to undertake workstation assessments or assist DSE users with a self-assessment process.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks from working with DSE, and to enable them to undertake a workstation risk assessment.
- Who should attend – Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps, DSE Users.
- Content – DSE Regulations, DSE hazards, Health risks, Risk assessment principles, Workstation assessment, Control measures.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 1 Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.