Each year in the UK, there are approximately 20 deaths caused by fires in the workplace. Employers have a legal obligation to provide employees with information, instruction and training relating to fire safety.
We can deliver the necessary training to reduce the risks from fire in the workplace and help your company comply with its legal obligations.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks from fire and what to do in an emergency.
- Who should attend – Fire wardens, Managers, Supervisors, Employees.
- Content – Fire legislation, Fire risks and causes, Fire prevention and detection, Fire procedures, Fire extinguishers.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – Half Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.