The popular IOSH Managing Safely course is designed for Managers and Supervisors in all organisations and industry sectors, and is accredited and certificated by IOSH.
- Aims – to provide delegates with the knowledge and tools they need to fulfil their health and safety responsibilities.
- Who should attend – Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps.
- Content – Managing safely, Assessing risks, Controlling risks, Understanding your responsibilities, Identifying hazards, Investigating accidents and incidents, Measuring performance, Protecting our environment.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 4 Days
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.