IOSH Working Safely is designed for people at any level in any industry sector, and meets the Government’s guidelines for introductory health and safety training. The course covers the basics of health and safety, focusing on getting the essential messages across to employees, and is accredited and certificated by IOSH.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of why health and safety is important and how they can make a difference.
- Who should attend – all Employees
- Content – Working safely, Defining hazard and risk, Identifying common hazards, Improving safety performance, Protecting our environment.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 1 Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.