Offices are often perceived as low risk environments, and although they are usually not as hazardous as other industrial premises, there are still many work-related injuries to office employees every year.
We can deliver the necessary training to help keep your office employees safe and ensure your company complies with its legal obligations.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks associated with working in an office.
- Who should attend – Managers, Supervisors, Employees.
- Content – Legislation, Office hazards and risks, Slips and trips, DSE, Electricity, COSHH, Fire, Manual handling.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – Half Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.