Risk assessment is a critical part of any safety management system to identify hazards in the workplace and ensure adequate control measures are in place. Companies that employ more than 5 people must ensure that written risk assessments are undertaken.
We can deliver risk assessment training to Managers and Employees within your organisation to help you reduce the risk of injury and comply with your legal obligations.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the principles of risk assessment.
- Who should attend – Directors, Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps, Employees.
- Content – Legal requirements, Hazard and risk, Hierarchy of control, Undertaking a risk assessment, Effective control measures, Risk assessment review
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – 1 Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.