Working at height remains one of the biggest causes of fatalities and major injuries. Common causes include falls from ladders and through fragile roofs. It is essential that those working at height are aware of the hazards and have the necessary skills, knowledge and experience to do the job safely.
We can provide your Managers and Employees with training to help reduce the risks associated with working at height and comply with your legal obligations.
- Aims – to provide delegates with an understanding of the risks associated with working at height, the legal requirements, and safe working procedures.
- Who should attend – Managers, Supervisors, Safety Reps, Employees.
- Content – Legal requirements, Accidents, Working at height hierarchy, Planning, Risk assessment, Emergency procedures.
- Location – this course can either be delivered on-site, or at a suitable off-site training facility.
- Duration – Half Day
- Cost – price on application
Call us on: 07740 352872 to discuss your training requirements.